The EDISON library supports our mission to build the Data Scientist profession. The library includes resources related to the EDISON project such as dissemination material, source documents, fieldwork and work in progress for comment. Suggestions for links to other related material are welcome. Some of this material can also be found in the EDISON Collection (under the menu tab EDISON) as part of the definitiave collection of interlinked material which forms the overall big picture of the EDISON Initiaitive including the EDISON Data Science Framework (EDSF).
Material here will in the future include the components for the main deliverables of the project:
As with all EDISON outputs, please credit the project where information is used, either directly or indirectly.
Overviews and introductions:
- General introduction to the EDISON Data Science Framework (EDSF)
- EDSF Booklet - Building the Data Science Future - the EDISON Data Science Framework (page spreads for booklet printing)
EDISON Data Science Framework (EDSF) Release 2, 3 July 2017:
- EDSF Part 1: Data Science Competences Framework (CF-DS) Release 2
- EDSF Part 2. Data Science Body of Knowledge (DS-BoK0 Release 2
- EDSF Part 3. Data Science Model Curriculum (MC-DS) Release 2
- EDSF Part 4. Data Science Professional Framework (DSPP) Release 2